Today, April 5, 2017, I am speaking at City Hall at the Urban Forum Ottawa (architects and planners) at a Pecha Kucha night. For their 20th anniversary, Urban Forum decided to team up with ‘Love Ottawa’, a long running project by photographers Daye Brown and Anita Ruivo.
The organisation invited a dozen speakers to talk about ‘why we love Ottawa’ (assuming we all love Ottawa). Here is a list:
Pecha Kucha Speakers
- PHIL JENKINS, OTTAWA COLUMNIST
- GEOFF NOXON, PHOTOGRAPHER
Ottawa: The City Less Seen
- GRAHAM SAUL, ECOLOGY OTTAWA
- MEREDITH BROWN, OTTAWA RIVER KEEPER
Sustained and Connected by Our Rivers
- HANS MOOR, CYCLING ADVOCATE
Building a Bicycle Culture
- CHRIS SHEPPARD, DISTURBER
613 Permits not Required
- ADITYA RAO, REFUGEE ADVOCATE
Ottawa: Technically Beautiful
- HANNAH MANNING, APT613 4 Season in the 613
- CHRIS RYAN, PHOTOGRAPHER
Below the Hill
- DWAYNE BROWN AND ANITA RUIVO, LOVEOTTAWA PROJECT
Reasons to loveOttawa
I am assuming it is free, but I can’t find details on it.
When: April 5, 2017
Where: Champlain Room, Ottawa City Hall
Time: 7 – 9 pm
Here is a link to the poster (in PDF, opens in new screen).
Hope to see you all.